Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Eight

Here we are again. I keep on skipping days...my dearest apologies my loyal readers. haha. I'd like to say thanks to the people who have suggested Handsome Men for this blog, I promise, I will be writing about them as soon as I get through the top ten on my own list. 
This next dude is a middle aged man, who I cant help but find  attractive. 
Number 8- Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Now, most of you ladies will probably recognize this guy as Denny Duquette on Gray's Anatomy. He dated the blonde chick while he was dying.  BUT, I know him as John Winchester from Supernatural and as Gerard Butlers Irish bestie from P.S. I love you.
But, my favorite role of Jeffery's is something he has yet to do, and he very well may never actually do. But, I am an avid reader, my favorite books being by an author named Janet Evanovich. She writes these awesome novels about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plum...now Stephanie Plum has been in a relationship with a cop named Joe Morelli for quite some time.. and the entire time I've been reading these books, I have imagined Jeffrey Dean Morgan to be Joe Morelli. Now, all I need to do is convince a studio to make the movie, convince Jeffrey to play Morelli, Duane Johnson as Ranger and cast myself as Stephanie Plum...and we'll be good to go. I would totally watch that. 
All in all, Jeffrey is the classic "tall, dark and handsome" that everyone always talks about. He looks good with stubble, his eyes make me...as well as Hillary Swank,  look deep...deep into them. 
I admire his acting choices...I mean really...it takes a certain kind of dude to almost always take parts where he dies. Maybe he's afraid of committment. Actually..that makes a bit of sense. He's 45, and has never been married.  Well, there goes a strike against him. Boo.



Anywoo- Jeffrey isnt my ideal man by any stretch of the imagination. And I feel the need to stress the point that I'm not writing this blog in hopes that one of these dudes will magically appear on my doorstep or walk up to me at a restaurant and tell me they appreciate my kind words, and then ask if I would like to go get coffee. I'm doing this because I, like a lot of other girls, find guy's attractive, and I get bored enough to write something as fun as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment