Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Five

Thankfully I was able to find some time today before I hi-ho myself off to work to write this. Hooray for 2 days in a row. Yippee!!
So this handsome man inductee is someone who I have had a major crush on since before high school, and off and on since then...depending on how often I saw him on TV.
Handsome Man Number 5
David Boreanaz

Way back in the days of Buffy, when "cute" guys were qualified as looking like, Freddy Prinze Jr., or Nich Lachey, I always thought David B was a sultry, sexy, son of a gun. Maybe it's that smile....and those eyes. And possibly the fact that he played something as awesome as a Vampire on one of my all time favorite shows...no matter what the reasoning was. I've always thought that he was a great looking dude. 
In the last several years, David has come back onto the small screen in probably one of my very favorite TV shows of all time, Bones. (if you havent seen it, GO SEE IT). David plays Special Agent Seely Booth, an FBI agent who works with an anthroplogist from the Jeffersonian. They go on cases to explore people who are dead and decomposed to just bones. David always wears goofy socks, a "cocky" belt buckle and a super sexy smile. 
All in all, David has really never done anything super special for the world (well, he encourages people to go green...yay), but really, nothing too special. He's had some embarrassing moments be paraded all over the news(more like E! News) and internet, yet he's still come out of this as handsome as ever. And really, at age 41, he's still got it going on.


All I gotta say is, if I was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I had a super sexy vampire like Angel watching me in my room as I slept. I would be O.K. with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment