Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Nine

I would like to say that I think its funny that one day I will think of a dozen candidates for the handsome blog, and the next day I cant remember a single one of them. Sheesh. Someone get this girl some Ginko Biloba...wait...what was I saying?
Oh yes, men. Anyway, this next dude is someone who I first saw a couple weeks ago while I was at work (I get to watch 70 inch TV's at work..envy me), and I was instantly blown away. Please welcome number 9...
WEC and UFC fighter Ben Henderson.  *Drool*

Like I said a little earlier, I saw this dude while at work, (not literally, as I would have probably stood dumbfounded at my hostess stand and drooled a little bit). But, it was a friday night, people were slowly starting to drift out of the place, and a re-run of an old WEC match came on (WEC is World Extreme Cagefighting, for all you women like me). I was rolling my eyes, because I thought this kind of thing was completely barbaric and pointless. My manager walked up to me, said "oh, this is supposed to be a good fight..this dude gets the S#$! kicked out of him", not a minute later someone else said the same thing. It was nearing 1am, and I had nothing else to do, so I angled myself toward the tv, rested my elbows on the hostess stand, and watched. It took me about 12.7 seconds to realize just exactly how built Ben was. Not just built...but like, this man is a BRICK HOUSE. Not to mention his legs are gigantic! Put him on MY team in kickball.
So, because of the size of his legs, I was really looking forward to watching him kick the crap out of the little guy. Each round came and went, and I was getting antsy, waiting for the big moment. Finally, in the 5th and final round, the kicking happened, only Ben wasnt the guy doing the kicking. The little guy managed to somehow channel Spiderman and run on the side of the cage, then he roundhouse kicked Henderson to the face. I felt deflated.
With all of that being said, I saw Henderson in a UFC fight tonight (apparently his first ever...and he won. wooo), and I felt a faint alllll over again, not to mention, while the guy he beat was getting all pissy, when they interviewed Henderson he thanked God and quoted Phil 4:13 (so what, I know everyone quotes it). In all honesty, if you have that kind of effect on me of all people. You deserve to be number Nine on my Handsome Blog. 
Scroll down for pictures. Take note all you virgin eyed women and men....this guy fights in tight undies..and who am I to mislead anyone on how he looks? ;) And on top of everythign else, homeboy lives in Mesa. Holla! haha.



Is everyone noting the leg muscles??I feel it is very important to note the amount of leg muscles.

1 comment:

  1. Here is the link to the video in case your interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U75rQ4OE0os

    ReplyDelete