Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Eleven

I've been slacking. I know this. This last week really hasnt consisted of very much. Flying. Working. Working. Sleeping. Reading. Welcome to my life. I just havent had the conciousness to stay awake and write this lately. Anywhoozle, this dude is someone who for as far back as I can remember, I have thought was amazing. 
Number 11, Steven Tyler.

I can remember hearing the story of how Liv Tyler was at a Aerosmith show, and she noticed that Steven and her looked eerily alike. Once she brought it up to her mom, her mom confessed that he was actually her father. Now, I dont know how much of that story is completely fact, or how much is fiction, but all I know, is that to this day I still ask my mom if she is 100% sure that she didnt sleep with Steven Tyler when she was a crazy rebel. She insists that she didnt, and I'm determined to keep asking until one day she finally breaks down and says: "Ya, Steph. I totally slept with Steven Tyler, and there is a strong chance he's your father". We both know she would be lying, but it would make me happy all the same. 
 Now I've been a fan of this dude for years. Were talking, since I was a wee little kiddo. I remember watching Mrs. Doubtfire, looking at Robin Williams vacuuming while dancing to "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and singing the song for the next year and a half. After that, I was completely hooked. I couldnt get enough of them, and my mom was more than happy to listen to my new favorite band.
Years later, I think the world fell in love with Steven Tyler again when Aerosmith decided to sing "Dont Wanna Miss a Thing", that was such a good decision. That song still remains as one of my all time favorite songs ever.




Once Steven decided to be the Third Judge on American Idol this season, I knew I would be forced to start watching that show again. I hadnt seen a full season since way back when, so as per my original plan, I have succeeded in watching most of this season of American Idol, and if we're being honest, my favorite part is always hearing what Steven has to say. I think he is such a sweetheart. and I would be totally fine with having him as a judge, a friend, or a dad. And even at 63, Steven  is as sexy as ever. That guy has completely got it going on. And he can "walk this way" anytime he wants to.  Pun intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment