Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Two

I'm happy with the way this is starting out. Here I am, second day in a row that i'm writing this. Hopefully I'll continue to be as "ON" this as I intend to be and keep writing a different one daily...or as often as I find a handsome guy =) 
So without further adieu, number 2.
Taylor Lautner.

Some of you may remember him from my "My Five" note...where I so eloquently described him and his assets.
In all honesty, i'm probably going to do very much the same thing right now.

 Anyways... =) my lust affair with Taylor Lautner started quite some time after all of the other women and gay men who posses at least one of the five senses, (take your pick at which) did. I was very anti-twilight for a long time, just because...really??? Vampires that SPARKLE? Sheesh..c'mon. 
But one day, while babysitting with an ex boyfriend, he found out I hadnt seen Twilight, and he popped it in. I sat cross armed and pouty faced for about 15 minutes. Until I saw the dark skinned, flowey locked indian boy push his father's wheelchair on screen (aww...he's family focused..lol). Then my expression completely changed, I started leaning forward, and for some strange reason I'm fairly certain I was biting my bottom lip every time he came on screen.
Anywoo. Immediately after the first movie was over I declared that we watch New Moon...because as rumor had it...he didnt wear a shirt very much. And for once, this rumor had more than just a grain of truth to it. YIPPEE!

Anyways, in short...Taylor Lautner is beautiful. I've never been the girl that focuses on nice abs, or killer biceps.. I guess we all have an exception to the rule though. I'll admit that Taylor Lautner is mine. 
I would also like to add, that if I was Taylor Swift and I dumped Taylor L. I would have written a "Pllllleeeeeaaassssseeeee take me back" song like Back to December too. Idiot. He gave you flowers, and you left  them there to die. What a cold hearted butthead.



BTW is anyone else noticing the way that he's suckling that water bottle in the first picture?? ITS GETTING HOT IN HERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment