Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Seven

Apparently I have some sort of mental block that prevents me from writing more than three days in a row, however, I guess the important thing is that I am. haha. This next dude is probably one of the most easily recogizable faces in the world. Yep, I said it. The world. His name is know EVERYWHERE. Seriously. Uganda probably knows the name. Anywhoozle. The Handsome Blog welcomes with open arms (and an open home, holla baby!) its 7th inductee,
Johnny Depp.

I honestly cant say with any sort of real certainty the first movie I saw Johnny in. It might have been Edward Scissorhands, could have been Sleepy Hollow, or Don Juan De Marco....certainly wasnt Friday the 13th...But for as long as I can remember, I just...knew who he was. He was that actor that played the odd roles, but did them so good. The guy that was so good-looking that every girl had a crush, and every guy wanted to be him. 
I remember once I saw Sleepy Hollow for about the 3rd time, I really started to realize that he was alright looking (by alright I mean, OH.MY.DEAR.LORD).
Once I saw the first Pirates, I was completely hooked on the guy. I never thought I would think someone who acted so drugged/drunk/loco in la cabesa, would be so attractive...but really, there is just something about the dude.
Johnny is now 47, and better looking than ever...if I do say so myself. He lives with his long time girly-friend and two kiddos, in the south of France...Or in the island he bought.
As lame as this is, one of my favorite guilty pleasures is watching Johnny on his first ever show, 21 Jump Street. Gotta love that show.


All in all. This dude has completely got it going on. I would love to grab coffee with him and just pick his brain for a couple hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment