Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Handsome Blog- Number Ten

So it has been a couple days. But considering that the last two days have been consumed with washing clothes, packing, and now relaxing on a beach somewhere with a cold drink in my hand (that last part MAY be an exaggeration), I think i'm still on a roll of sorts. Now hear this, this next guy I can remember girls in my 6th grade class having a crush on. Once I saw him in his first real large movie, I instantly couldnt get enough of this dude's voice.
Number 10- Vin Diesel

First off, how lucky is this guy to have his god-given last name be Vincent? That just sounds like you walked straight out of the mob scene. I can first recall seeing Vin in The Fast and The Furious, and shortly thereafter watching him in Pitch Black. I had never heard a voice like his in the movie world before, and I felt almost dirty watching him because he has this way of looking at the people he works with (lets be more specific, the women he works with), that sends chills down my spine. I couldnt imagine actually being there. I have no idea how Michelle Rodriguez played it so cool. Ya know what?? This could actually really explain a lot. Maybe Michelle was in love with Vin after they were pretend lovers on F&F, and she realized that he didnt feel the same way, thats when she decided that life as a lesbian was how she would live now that she had no chance with Vin. By George, I've figured it out!!! Of course...thats a lot of speculation, and about 0.0001% fact, so take it at face value, and certainly dont quote me on it.
On a seperate note, of course everyone knows Vin as the deep voiced, mocha skinned, heavily built stud from XxX, PItch black, F&F 1-22...etc. BUT, one of my favorite flicks with him was something as goofy as The Pacifier. I watched that movie's special features at one point with my little sister, and they talked about what a big sweetheart he was. Holding the baby on the film, and playing with it, just acting very fatherly and loving towards it. That is one of those "Ultimate Sexy" things. Girls LOVE when guys are good with kids. Girls LOVE when guys play with kids and love them too. And coming from a man that looks 10 feet tall and bulletproof, its refreshing, and surprising to see him smile and laugh while he's holding a baby and tickling him. Its just the cutest thing.
I'm very glad that Vin had the opportunity to become a father, because he seems really well suited.



I'm not a fan of any of the rumors that go around about him, because in my mind...he's an actor, and at first glance, a good dude. I'm going to leave it at that.P.S. Vin, THANK YOU for making a F&F 5, i havent seen it yet...but I can hardly wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment